Recent blog posts
- LPKY sees record growth
- Universal background checks are backdoor registration and maybe ban
- RELEASE: Libertarians mourn passing of Vice-Chairman
- The Electoral College matters
- How I came to the LP
- Red Star: An open letter to the TEA Parties of Kentucky
- Reflections from the former chairman
- RELEASE: Libertarians elect new leadership at annual convention
- A Fond (Not) Farewell.
- Libertarianism in the Tea Party era
Become a Basic Member
Be a Voting Member
Support the Party. Have a voice. Change the future.
Annual dues provide the basic support needed to pay the most basic of expenses, such as phone, website, and other critical Party services.
To vote on Party business you must be a Voting Member of the Party. You must sign our Statement of Principles. Get started here.
If you have questions, please Contact Us.